Are you a business, restaurant, magazine, blogger or chef and want to showcase your food with beautiful photos and content? Whether you already have a clear idea of what you need for your business or you’d like my guidance to find out what may be a good fit for you, I would be happy to hear about your project!
- recipe development
- food photography and styling
- product and recipe photography
- content creation
- guest blog posts
I help food and wellness businesses, chefs and bloggers creating content that reflects their ethos and leaves always the most important role to the food we want to showcase.
I mainly work with clients who want to create photos, recipes, social media posts, articles and ebook for their business. I help my clients to create content that reflects their business and it’s both helpful and enjoyable for their audience. Food and wellness are my areas of expertise and I already had the chance to support different businesses in finding their voice online.
Want to know more about my work? You can check out my food photography portfolio HERE. I also invite you to have a look at my blog and Instagram feed to get a better overview of the content I create on a weekly basis. Below you can find a list of some recent collaborations.
- Feature on TheJournal.ie
- Food photography and content creation for Artizan Food Co. and Eatto
- Food photography lecturer for CNM Ireland (within their “Natural Chef Diploma Course”)
- Recipe contributor for the online magazine “The Taste”
- Food photography collaborator for Positive Life magazine
- Collaboration for recipe development and photography with the hotel Velona’s Jungle for the guide “Veggie Hotels” (TeNeues)
To inquire about working with me or to request a quote, please use the button below: