- recipe development
- food photography and styling
I believe that a good capture in food photography needs to be a celebration of food, something that involves a minimal part of styling, to always leave the most important role to the food that we want to present.
I’m particularly focused on vegetarian and vegan recipes, but I also love to develop recipes including fish. If you are a food producer, brand, or restaurant and need to develop a recipe with specific ingredients, I’d like to discuss all the details together and come up with an idea that would suit your ideal clients regarding both recipe and photos (if needed).
- I’m currently a recipe contributor for the online magazine “The Taste”
- I currently collaborate with Positive Life magazine for food photography
- I’ve done a collaboration for recipe development and photography with the hotel Velona’s Jungle for the guide “Veggie Hotels” (TeNeues)
- To read more about my background and philosophy, check out the “about” section HERE – you can also have a look at a selection of my photos below on this page.
To inquire about working with me or to request a quote, please use the button below: