Are you a brand, restaurant, magazine, blogger or chef and want to showcase your food with beautiful photos and content? Whether you already have a clear idea of what you need for your business or you’d like my guidance to find out what may be a good fit for you, I would be happy to hear about your project!
- recipe development
- food photography and styling
- product and recipe photography
- content creation
- guest blog posts
I believe that a good capture in food photography needs to be a celebration of food, something that involves a minimal part of styling, to always leave the most important role to the food that we want to present.
When it comes to recipe development, I’m particularly focused on vegetarian and vegan recipes, but I also love to create recipes including fish. If you are a food producer, brand, or restaurant and need to develop a recipe with specific ingredients, I’d like to discuss all the details together and come up with an idea that would suit your ideal clients regarding both recipe and photos.
Want to know more about my work? You can check out below my portfolio and a list of some recent collaborations. I also invite you to have a look at my blog, Instagram feed, and Facebook page to get a better overview of the content I create on a daily basis.
- Featured on TheJournal.ie
- Food photography lecturer for CNM Ireland (within their “Natural Chef Diploma Course”)
- Recipe contributor for the online magazine “The Taste”
- Food photography collaborator for Positive Life magazine
- Collaboration for recipe development and photography with the hotel Velona’s Jungle for the guide “Veggie Hotels” (TeNeues)
- To read more about my background and philosophy, check out the “about” section HERE – you can also have a look at a selection of my photos below on this page
To inquire about working with me or to request a quote, please use the button below: