Food, Stories and Science: this would be my choice if I had to summarise my work using three words. I am a food photographer and stylist, recipe developer, content creator and food coach based in Dublin, Ireland.
I am passionate about chemistry, nutrition, cooking, photography, and holistic therapies. I have a background in chemistry, nutrition, marketing and massage but I also had the chance to collaborate for a few years with a photographer and I’ve learned to cook from scratch experimenting in my kitchen.
After a few years working in research, I have decided to turn my passions and studies into one unique project about food, science and stories.
Being a woman of science first and foremost, I constantly try to relate chemistry and food, searching for the right answer to any doubt with a scientific point of view. I have always seen chemistry as a powerful and versatile instrument to make a difference in the world: being interested in food is just another way of talking about the chemistry of our everyday life.
I always try to keep myself updated with newly published studies, test new ingredients while cooking, get the influence of different cultures, and learn as much as possible about local products and producers, seasonality and sustainability. I am Italian but I have been living in Ireland for 9 years now and the current vibrant Irish food scene had a significant role in my decision to start my own business in the food industry.
- I help food and wellness businesses, chefs and bloggers to find their voice online creating together content that reflects their ethos and leaves always the most important role to the food, product or service we want to showcase.
- As a food coach, I guide people who are confused about food, cooking and nutrition to find a simple and realistic way to create their own stories around food.
- Social Media Marketing Diploma
- Internet Marketing Strategy for Business Diploma
- Diet and Nutritional Advisor Diploma
- Lomi Lomi Massage Diploma
- MSc Chemistry
- BSc Chemistry