You may not copy, reproduce, republish or post any image, logo, content or information included on this website without including a citation of the source and without prior permission from the owner.
Refund and cancellation policy:
If you need to cancel your appointment, please contact me as soon as possible. 24 hours notice is required for cancellation. A cancellation made within the 24 hours previous the appointment will be charged 50% of the total price. Missed appointments without notice won’t be refunded.
Privacy of your data:
- The personal data of someone who gets in touch with us will be used for professional use only, they won’t be used for marketing purpose and won’t be shared with a third party. The data won’t be stored if you decide not to proceed with booking a consultation.
- The information that will be shared during a consultation will be used for professional use only.
- The client’s personal details won’t be shared with a third party without the permission (for example if we agree together that a consultation with a GP or other therapists is required).
- The client’s data won’t be stored for any reason other than client record (for six years).
- The client’s data won’t be used for marketing purpose without your consent.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed for each client, with the exception of those situations in which there is a significant risk for the client’s life or for other members of the society.
“A matter of nourishment” doesn’t provide medical advice and is not a substitution for medical treatment. Information provided within this service (website, email, phone calls, social media and consultations) are not intended to treat, prevent or diagnose any disease. This service assumes no responsibility for any loss or claim arising out of the use or misuse of its content and the information provided. These consultations are not intended as a substitution for a physician’s visit.
Changes to terms:
At any time there may be changes related to the website, service, prices, terms and conditions. The latest version will be uploaded on the website as soon as possible.
Intention of use:
The service is intended for use by individuals of 18 years of age or older. It’s necessary the assistance of a parent or guardian if users are under the age of 18. Please note that the owner of this service is not in the position to answer personal nutrition-related queries via phone or email outside from a consultation or a follow-up with an existing client.
We reserve the right to reject any booking, without giving any reason for doing so. If we reject your booking, we will generally attempt to notify you using the contact that you provided.
Consultations are available online (except for America and Canada).