I DON’T LIKE NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS but I LIKE THE IDEA OF A FRESH START
January is a month filled with brand new resolutions, big promises, and a lot of talking about “new year, new me”. I have never liked all of these talking about setting big plans for the year ahead and judging yourself for what happened in the past.
From both a general point of view and in terms of “healthy resolutions”
Can you see the difference from
“I want to lose weight so I will do a diet in January”
“Lately I have been eating too many sweets because I look for them every time that I’m stressed, so I want to use the idea of January as a fresh start to both find a way to de-stress and try new healthier snacks”
=> the idea behind the first one is looking for a quick fix without questioning the resolution or asking yourself why you should do that and how you feel now or which benefits you will get from accomplishing this goal
=> read again the second sentence. Can you see how this one is not only more complete but is already getting you on a different pathway and motivates you to ask yourself more questions about that idea of losing weight?
- You don’t need to COMPARE yourself to others.
- You need to be focused on what really matters TO YOU.
- You don’t need to fit into a general resolution but what you should do instead is create INTENTIONS with a non-judgemental approach.
Big, bright and shiny resolutions are definitely attractive
But WORKING ON YOURSELF is so rewarding in the long term!
It’s the first week of a new year, I don’t feel guilty for what I have done or not done, eaten or not eaten during the last year or month… instead, I am trying to focus on all the positive things and on my motivation to take care of myself on a DAILY BASIS. I have learned great lessons from my mistakes and I am ready to celebrate every little progress that will come.
* I am ready to celebrate myself, my body, health, and well-being
* I am focusing on my strengths and working on letting go of what is holding me back
* I am committed to reminding myself anytime that I will feel lost that I AM ENOUGH
Join me on starting the new year with this SELF-LOVE revolution!
it’s not about “new year, new me” – you just need to have a better look inside you and… BE READY TO SHINE!
NEED HELP IN PUTTING ALL OF THESE THINGS TOGETHER? –> There are ONLY 7 places still available on my 90-day program with a 10% OFF from the regular price! Hurry up, OFFER ENDS on the 10th of January.
From these 90-day nutrition coaching program YOU’LL GET:
* a better understanding of your body needs
* a new perspective on food (from simple fuel for your days to real nourishment)
* a renovated relationship with food AND yourself
* a new approach to grocery shopping and cooking
* more attention to your health and well-being
* the help that you need to set personal goals that actually fit into your lifestyle and needs
FALL IN LOVE WITH TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF⠀
More you work on yourself, more it’s easy to PUT YOURSELF FIRST.⠀
When you start to feel great, you find a completely new strength, and when you are motivated by a deep sense of self-love, your life is completely turned upside down.⠀
YOUR STARTING POINT: click HERE to know more about my program and apply to get your spot.